| Educational Research Material
- National Exhibition of the Observatory for the Treatment of
Violence against Women (organization of the exhibition: Kaiti
- EQUAPOL: Gender-sensitive and women friendly public policies:
a comparative analysis of their progress and impact (Executive
- EQUAPOL: Woman-friendly and gender-sensitive public policies.
A comparative analysis of their progress and effects (Condensed
Report) (Translation: Sissy Vovou)
- Gender and Social Class, An Annotated Bibliography (Theodora
- An Annotated Bibliography on gender-related subjects with reference
to: the welfare state, the family, employment, social insurance,
social exclusion, sexuality, and violence against women (Eleanna
ARTICLES - CHAPTERS IN BOOK BY MULTIPLE AUTHORS
- Feminism and Marxism: Five Classical Texts (Translation: Dina
Vaiou, Zoi Georgiou, Maria Stratigaki)
- Christine Delphy, 1970, 'L'ennemi principal', Partisans,
Νο. 54-5, Juillet Octobre.
[The main enemy]
- Gayle Rubin, 1975, 'The Traffic in Women: Notes on the
'Political Economy' of Sex', Toward an Anthropology of Women,
(ed) Rayna R. Reiter, Monthly Review Press, pp. 157-210.
- Heidi I. Hartmann, 1979, 'The Unhappy Marriage of Marxism
and Feminism: Towards a more Progressive Union', Capital and
Class, No 8 pp. 1-33.
- Veronica Beechey, 1979, 'On Patriarchy', Feminist Review,
Νο. 3, p. 66-82.
- Catharine A. MacKinnon, 1982, 'Feminism, Marxism, method and
the state. An agenda for theory', Signs, Journal of Women in
Culture and Society, Special Issue: Feminist Theory, Spring,
Vol. Νο 3. pp. 515-544).
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 'What does Feminization of Poverty Mean?
It Isn't Just Lack of Income', Feminist Economics 5(2), 1999,
Elizabeth Durbin, 'Towards a Gendered Human Poverty Measure',
Feminist Economics 5(2), 1999, 105-108
Sara Cantillon and Brian Nolan, 'Poverty within Households:
measuring gender differences using non-monetary indicators',
Feminist Economics 7(1), 2001, 5-23.
Moukanou, E., (2004), Poverty and Women in Greece, Unpublished
MSc Dissertation, London: London School of Economics and Political
Michele A. Pujol, 'Conclusion', Feminism and Anti-Feminism
in early economic thought, 1992, Edward Elgar: Aldershot
Janet A. Seiz, 'Feminist Economics', in W. Samuels, Biddle,
J. and Davis, J. (eds.) A Companion to the History of Economic
Thought, (2003) Blackwell: Oxford.
Gosta Esping-Andersen et al., 'A new gender', Why we need
a new welfare state, Oxford, Oxford University Press 2002)
Shally Shortall, 'Gendered Agricultural and Rural Restructuring:
A case study of Nothern Ireland', Sociologia Ruralis, Vol 42,
Number 2, April 2002 , European Society for Rural Sociology.